Olive and Rosemary Bread
prep time: 2 Mcook time: 6 Mtotal time: 8 M
Quick, delicious and easy to make
- Pipi's Bread Bases - either garlic or original
- Olive oil
- Rosemary - fresh or dried
- Rock or sea salt
- Brush bases with olive oil.
- Chop or break up olives and scatter liberally over bases.
- Tear up fresh rosemary and scatter over bases.
- Liberally add salt to suit.
- Bake in the oven at 200c for approximately 6 minutes.
Either fresh or dried rosemary work well. While fresher is stronger, you can get a more even spread if you are using dried - so go with whatever suits! We love kalamata olives for their strong flavour and oily texture and that's what we have used here. Feel free to use whatever olives you have on hand - even an olive tapenade would work perfectly.
Created using The Recipes Generator