Classic Mouse Traps
You either love them or hate them... I don't know about you, but for me and my family, mouse traps are the ultimate comfort winter snack and quick lunch loved by all. They certainly aren't too pretty, but boy do they make up for it with their salty tangy goodness.
prep time: cook time: total time:
- Pipi's Bread Bases - in Original
- Worcestershire Sauce
- Apply marmite liberally over the Pipi's Bread Bases.
- Sprinkle lavishly with cheese.
- Drizzle (or douse) with Worcestershire sauce.
- Into the oven on 200c for 6 minutes until the cheese is golden and bubbly.
Created using The Recipes Generator