Yield: 1-4 per apple
Apple and tahini pizza-ette with honey and thyme
prep time: 5 Mcook time: 10 Mtotal time: 15 M
Our apple and tahini pizza is surprisingly delicious, health and easy to make for breakfast, brunch, lunch or even a snack. Tahini is a great source of protein, B vitamins, vitamin E and important minerals, such as magnesium, iron and calcium. Paired with the tartness of the apple and sweetness of the honey, it pops delightfully in your mouth and is richly filling too - get into it!
- Pipi's mini bases
- light oil or butter
- Apple (I prefer sweeter varieties like Jazz or Rose)
- Honey (or maple syrup)
How to cook Apple and tahini pizza-ette with honey and thyme
- Heat your oven to 200c.
- Brush Pipi's mini bases with a light olive oil or butter - particularly the edges.
- Smear liberally with tahini.
- Slice apple thinly and layer on the top of the tahini.
- Drizzle a few drips of honey over the apple.
- Sprinkle over fresh thyme (or dried if you don't have fresh)
- Place on a lined baking tray and cook for around 10 minutes (when the apple is golden, but not burnt.
- Sit near a window and enjoy with a good cuppa!
If you're vegan or just like it better, switch out the honey for maple syrup for a twist. You could also switch the tahini out for ricotta.
Created using The Recipes Generator