prep time: 20 minscook time: 20 minstotal time: 40 mins
Another quick and ready to go way to serve the delightful Pipi’s bases. This recipe idea is highlight on the back of our original packs, but as with all of our recipes, it is totally adaptable to suit your fancy.
· Pipi’s bases in original recipe
· Olive oil
· Cream cheese
· Fresh or smoked salmon
· Capers (optional)
· Dill (optional)
· Lemon (Optional)
1. Put the Pipi’s base in your toaster or
under the grill for a few minutes to become toasty.
2. Spread cream cheese liberally as you wish.
3. Layer on the salmon.
4. Top with your choice of salty garnish such
as capers and lemon. Herbs like dill
also work well.
5. A sprinkle of salt and pepper will add
some depth here, but only if you have it to hand.
Such an easy lunch to make when you don’t have much time or inclination, but want something yummy.