Apple and tahini pizza-ette with honey and thyme
- Pipi's mini bases
- light oil or butter
- Apple (I prefer sweeter varieties like Jazz or Rose)
- Honey (or maple syrup)
How to cook Apple and tahini pizza-ette with honey and thyme
- Heat your oven to 200c.
- Brush Pipi's mini bases with a light olive oil or butter - particularly the edges.
- Smear liberally with tahini.
- Slice apple thinly and layer on the top of the tahini.
- Drizzle a few drips of honey over the apple.
- Sprinkle over fresh thyme (or dried if you don't have fresh)
- Place on a lined baking tray and cook for around 10 minutes (when the apple is golden, but not burnt.
- Sit near a window and enjoy with a good cuppa!